Friday 8 June 2012

Dress Addiction - Exhibit A



My name is Joanne and I am a dress lover. There, I said it! Check out the beauty above - my most recent dress purchase from Glamorous. This dress was purchased the same day I handed in my dissertation and recieved a job offer so a good day all round it would seem!

This dress is uber flattering. I know cut outs scare a lot of people and I was unsure of how this would look on especially with my childbearing hips, however childbearing hips = small waist and this cut out shows off the slimmest part of most ladies body - their waist whilst skimming over the tum and hips. The skater style is also so comfy.

I cannot say enough good things about this dress and Glamorous as a label - I love them! I advise you to take a wee nose on their website, so many dress gems to be found! This dress retails at £29.99 so great value too - whats not to love?

No comments:

Post a Comment